Our complete range of Independent Managed Learning Services include the following:
Managed Learning Service (Now-MLS)
Now-MLS gives you greater control; helps drive cost efficiencies whilst improving quality and flexibility. Current market conditions pose significant challenges for many organisations; employees are expected to do more, however, budget for learning and development staffing is being cut. This raises the question: “How can we achieve more with less?”
Now Training’s managed learning service is an attractive way of addressing this challenge. We work as a strategic partner with our clients to:
- • reduce the cost of the overall learning service
- • increase control over spend
- • improve the quality of the learning service
- • ensure the service is flexible and responsive enough to meet a rapidly changing market
- • assist in-house training experts to concentrate on core learning requirements that impact the ROI of your business.
- • provide an extensive online training catalogue for course searches and bookings from a whole spectrum of training providers. Now Training was the first Managed learning provider to produce an online catalogue.
Since 1997 Now Training has offered an independent outsourced training administration service. This customised service usually includes the management of all public scheduled, in-house and onsite training programmes and often incorporates many of the other services listed below – click on Now-ETA for more information.
Delivering an effective administration service can help a company to achieve its learning objectives. Our administration service will provide a central point of contact for handling your training enquiries; via one of our dedicated teams we ensure your Managed Learning Service runs smoothly.
Large organisations’ typically source training from multiple suppliers making it difficult to control buying decisions, costs, alignment of expenditure and activity to their business’ development goals and the quality of supplier services. Now Training provides ongoing control of supplier relationships and quality of service, whilst assisting you to achieve your business development goals.
We tailor each Managed Learning Service to match our customers’ requirements’, we offer a price guarantee on course cost and our clients never pay more when using us. Our Vendor Neutral approach allows companies to continue using preferred suppliers whilst considering reasonable alternatives.
This can be utilised in a number of ways, all of which are user friendly.
The website’s online search request form is often accessed directly from a company’s intranet and is sent directly to us here at Now Training. For those customers who wish to find training themselves or even book on line we have our Now-CAT solution. If you have a more detailed request you can email or fax us with your requirements, or if you want that personal touch then call our excellent Customer Service team.
Now Training always aims to respond as quickly as possible and will agree maximum response times on an individual basis. Each response is monitored for quality of options and time taken. With bookings made with several thousand training providers and evaluating the feedback from 100,000s of delegates we are able to recommend any type of learning regardless of subject area, learning delivery method, budget or location.
Now Training carry’s out evaluations with each delegate we place on a course as well as being able to provide and conduct specific training evaluation projects. We also provide evaluations software for customers who would like to carry out the evaluations themselves.
Now Training provides advice in selection and implementation of E-Learning and Blended solutions. From our independent perspective we are able to give unbiased assistance. Looking at the marketplace Now Training has developed its own Now-eLEARN solution based on best of breed content.
Learning Management Systems can be very effective providing a central point for all available training resources. One of the more demanding elements of implementing and maintaining a LMS is dealing with external instructor led courses. Now Training offers services and software to enable this to be implemented and maintained quickly and cost effectively.
Now Training can reduce the need to produce expensive purchase orders and invoices with our E-purchasing system. With Now-CAT, Now Training can display your preferred training providers courses to your staff at any pre-negotiated costs and the data stored on Now-CAT can be automatically input into your e-purchasing system.
Now Training provides all aspects of training project management including:
- • Graduate Programs – e.g. IT and fast track development
- • Training Roll Outs – e.g. PC Upgrades and Diversity
- • Request For Proposals – with RFPs we can provide the document, the list of potential providers, assist with shortlists and sit in on those companies shortlisted.
- • Training Needs Analysis – e.g. IT skills and general
- • Mobile Classrooms – organise mobile classrooms and/or hotel classrooms with equipment hire if necessary
- • Course Materials – can source materials for all types of training events
- • Trainer selection – for one-to-ones through to training rollouts across all subject areas we provide approved and/or certified trainers. Now Training has Now-TRAINER to assist in the provision of trainers, click here for more information on this service.